WWE NXT episode for 26 December 2023, has been pre-taped due to the holiday season and spoilers of the entire 2 hour long show has been shared by us in this article. The semi-final matches of men’s breakout tournament 2023 took place during this show and we got our two finalists.
Only one women’s match took place during this entire episode as Cora Jade took on Karmen Petrovic. Trey Bearhill finally took his revenge from Lexis King and in the main event, Dijak and Eddy Thorpe collided in a NXT Underground match.
WWE NXT 26 December 2023 Full Match Card with Winners Names
1. Chase U (Duke Hudson and Andre Chase) vs Lucien Price and Bronco Nima – All or Nothing Match
Winner – Lucien Price and Bronco Nima wins via Pinfall
Tony D’Angelo and Channing Stacks Lorenzo were watch this match from the balcony overlooking the ring.
2. Noam Dar vs Josh Briggs – Heritage Cup Championship Match
Winner – Noam Dar wins via Disqualification in 4th round
Josh Briggs was disqualified in the round 4 for attacking Noam Dar with a spit bucket. Lash Legend had hit Briggs with the bucket shortly before he used it on Dar and referee spotted the attack.
3. Cora Jade vs Karmen Petrovic – Singles Match
Winner – Cora Jade wins via Pinfall
4. Bron Breakker vs Nathan Frazer – Singles Match
Winner – Bron Breakker wins via Pinfall
5. Joe Gacy vs Joe Coffey – Singles Match
Winner – Joe Gacy wins via Pinfall
Mark Coffey and Wolfgang tried to interfere in this match, but they got prevented by Tank Ledger and Hank Walker.
6. Riley Osborne vs Lexis King – Men’s Breakout Tournament Semi-Final Match
Winner – Riley Osborne wins via Pinfall
Trey Bearhill distracted Lexis King from the aisle and it resulted in Riley Osborne getting a win. Thea Hail and Jacy Jayne were watching this match from Chase U student section.
7. Oba Femi vs Tavion Heights – Men’s Breakout Tournament Semi-Final Match
Winner – Oba Femi wins via Pinfall
8. Dijak vs Eddy Thorpe – NXT Underground Match
Winner – Eddy Thorpe wins via 10 count