The biggest and most popular Marvel comics superhero ‘Spider-Man’ is back once again to grace the cinema screens with the latest installment of Sony Pictures Film ‘Spider-Man No Way Home.’ The official trailer for Spider-Man NWH has recently been released and the trailer featured 5 different villains from various Spider-Man films which were released in the past. We will get to see these 5 villains joining forces against the friendly neighbourhood due to a botched spell by Dr Strange.
Below is the list of all 5 villains which we will get to see in Spider-Man No Way Home – As these 5 were spotted in the latest official trailer of the film with their full info and details –
1. Otto Octavius aka Doctor Octopus – A scientist from an alternate reality with four artificially intelligent mechanical tentacles fused to his body after an accident. He was last seen in Sam Raimi’s Spider-Man 2 (2004).
2. Max Dillon aka Electro – An electrical tradesman from an alternate reality who gains electric powers after an accident. He was last seen in Marc Webb’s The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014).
3. Norman Osborn aka Green Goblin – A scientist and the CEO of Oscorp from an alternate reality who tests an unstable strength enhancer on himself and develops a crazed alternate personality, using advanced Oscorp armor and equipment. He last appeared in Sam Raimi’s Spider-Man trilogy.
4. Flint Marko aka Sandman – A small-time thug from an alternate reality who received sand-like abilities following an accident. He last appeared inn Sam Raimi’s Spider-Man 3 (2007).
5. Curt Connors aka Lizard – A scientist from an alternate reality who attempted to engineer a regeneration serum to help regrow limbs and human tissue, but transformed into a large reptilian monster. He was last seen in Marc Webb’s The Amazing Spider-Man (2012).
Spider-Man No Way Home will release in theatres worldwide on 17 December 2021. In India You will be able to watch Spider-Man NWH in Hindi, English, Tamil, and Telugu as well.