Night 2 of WWE NXT Halloween Havoc 2023 special show will take place on 31 October, Tuesday and seven matches will happen during this event featuring both male as well as female superstars. WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida is the venue where this entire show will be organised and about 2000 spectators will be seen enjoying this event in the crowd live.
NXT Halloween Havoc 2023 is the ongoing fourth annual Halloween Havoc professional wrestling event produced by WWE, and 16th Halloween Havoc event overall. Scarlett and Shotzi will be seen hosting the night 2 of the event. Just like night 1, some main rosters superstars including ‘Dominik Mysterio, Chelsea Green, and Pipe Niven’ will be seen participating in the night 2 of this show.
WWE NXT Halloween Havoc 31 Oct 2023 Winner Predictions for Night 2 – All Matches
Seven matches are scheduled to take place during NXT Halloween Havoc 2023 Night 2 which includes the NXT Women’s Breakout tournament final, NXT North American Championship match, WWE Women’s tag team championship match, and main event match for NXT Championship. Below are our winner predictions for all the matches that will take place during this event.
1. Kelani Jordan vs. Lola Vice (with Elektra Lopez) – NXT Women’s Breakout Tournament final match
Winner Prediction – Lola Vice
2. Mr. Stone vs. Bron Breakker – Singles Match
Winner Prediction – Bron Breakker
3. The Creed Brothers (Brutus Creed and Julius Creed) (with Ivy Nile) vs. Angel Garza and Humberto Carrillo – Spin the Wheel, Make the Deal: Tables, Ladders, and Scares match
Winner Prediction – The Creed Brothers
4. “Dirty” Dominik Mysterio (c) (with Rhea Ripley) vs. Nathan Frazer – Singles match for the NXT North American Championship
Winner Prediction – “Dirty” Dominik Mysterio
5. Chelsea Green and Piper Niven (c) vs. Chase University (Thea Hail and Jacy Jayne) (with Andre Chase and Duke Hudson) – Tag team match for the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship
Winner Prediction – Chase University
6. Tiffany Stratton vs. Fallon Henley
Winner Prediction – Tiffany Stratton
7. Ilja Dragunov (c) vs. Carmelo Hayes – Singles match for the NXT Championship
Winner Prediction – Ilja Dragunov
What is the start time of NXT Halloween Havoc 2023 (Night 2) in India?
In India, you will be able to watch the NXT Halloween Havoc 2023 night 2 live on 1 November, Wednesday at 5:30 AM IST.
Where to watch NXT Halloween Havoc 2023 (Night 2) live in India?
Indian viewers will be able to watch the live coverage NXT Halloween Havoc 2023 night 2 on Sony Sports Network (TV) and Sony Liv APP (Digital Stream). The entire event will air in India with Hindi, English, Tamil, and Telugu commentary.
What is the time duration (total length) of NXT Halloween Havoc 2023 (Night 2)?
Halloween Havoc 2023 (Night 2) has a total time duration of about 2 hours.