Former Bihar Chief Minister and Railway Minister of India ‘Lalu Prasad Yadav’ youngest son Tejashwi Yadav recently got married to his childhood school friend Rachel Godinho in a low profile affair on 9 December 2021. There is very less known about the bride of the present leader of opposition of Bihar but if you are interested in knowing more about the wife of Tejashwi Yadav then we are sharing full information about Rachel Godinho further in this article.
Rachel Godinho Wiki Info
Rachel Godinho was born in 1991 in Rewari, Haryana, India. Currently Rachel is 30 years old (As of Dec 2021).. Rachel Godinho is of Indian descent and her ethnicity is Brown. Before marriage with Tejashwi Yadav, Rachel was residing at Friends Colony, Delhi, India.
Rachel Godinho Bio Details
- Name – Rachel Godinho
- Age – 30 Years (As of Dec 2021)
- Place of Birth – Rewari, Haryana, India
- Nationality – Indian
- Height – 5 Feet 7 Inches
- Weight – 62 KG
- Skin Colour – Fair
Rachel Godinho Interesting Facts
- Rachel Godinho completed her school education from DPS RK Puram, New Delhi, India.
- Rachel has worked with big brands like Barclays in the past but ever since she started dating Tejashwi, she took a break from her work and worked with Tejashwi on some other projects.
- Rachel was formerly a Christian but later to get married to Tejashwi she changed her religion to Hinduism and now she is known as Rajeshwari Yadav.