Shark Tank India Season 2 episode 25 on Sony TV has been telecasted already on 3 February 2023 and we saw a online scrap market founder making a pitch in front of the investors. Anupam Mittal broke the rule by investing in a flour brand as he made the deal after saying earlier that he is out. At the end of the episode two young girls made a pitch for their curly hair products and accessories brand.
Shark Tank India 2 Episode 25 All Offers and Investments Made – Full Details :
First Pitch :
- Founder Name – Mukul Chhabra
- Company Name – ScrapUncle
- Specialised in making – Online Platform for Junk & Scrap selling and recycling by trained agents.
- Asked for – Rs 60 lakhs for 3% Equity
- Final Deal – Rs 60 lakhs for 5% Equity
- Deal Made With – Amit Jain
Second Pitch :
- Founders Name – Sangeeta Sharma and Pranav Sharma
- Company Name – Sharma Ji Ka Aata
- Specialised in making – Pune based flour making brand which is available in 40 different varieties
- Asked for – Rs 40 lakhs for 10% Equity
- Final Deal – Rs 40 lakhs for 20% Equity
- Deal Made With – Anupam Mittal
Third Pitch :
- Founders Name – Hinshra Manadath and Yuba Mohammed Romin Aga
- Company Name – Manetain
- Specialised in making – Exclusive collection of hair products and accessories for curly hairs.
- Asked for – Rs 75 lakhs for 2.5% Equity
- Final Deal – Rs 75 lakhs for 10% Equity
- Deal Made With – Aman Gupta