On todays episode no. 24 of Shark Tank India Season 2 on 2 February 2023, three founders made a pitch for their innovative electric tractor for small scale farmers. An Italian guy along with the co-founder of his Gelato making company made a pitch for his ice-cream brand. At the end, a young girl came and she made a pitch for her floral jewellery and stationary business.
Shark Tank India 2 Episode 24 All Deals and Investments Made – Full Details :
First Pitch :
- Founder Name – Divyarajsinh Bihola, Prajal Geeta Menon, and Anitha Panikar
- Company Name – Geeani AG
- Specialised in making – India’s Smallest Electric tractors for farmers which runs on battery and available at affordable price.
- Asked for – Rs 75 lakhs for 7.5% Equity
- Final Deal – Rs 1 crore for 10% Equity
- Deal Made With – Vineeta Singh, Aman Gupta, and Anupam Mittal
Second Pitch :
- Founder Name – Yasser Ali and Nayyar Hussain
- Company Name – Amore Gelato & Sorbetto
- Specialised in making – Italy Style Gelato Ice Cream and it also comes in Vegan flavours.
- Asked for – Rs 75 lakhs for 4% Equity
- Final Deal – Rs 75 lakhs for 7.5% Equity
- Deal Made With – Anupam Mittal
Third Pitch :
- Founder Name – Supriya Donthi
- Company Name – LeafyAffair
- Specialised in making – Makes floral keepsake jewellery and also stationery products.
- Asked for – Rs 50 lakhs for 2.5% Equity
- Final Deal – No Deal
- Deal Made With – No one