England’s female cricketer Nat Sciver-Brunt has successfully cemented her place amongst the legends of women’s cricket with her consistent expectational performances on the field with both bat and ball. Her fan following is rapidly growing and she is also getting huge money offers to participate in women’s franchise T20 leagues worldwide. Cricket enthusiasts wants to know more about Nat and we got you all covered.
Who is Nat Sciver-Brunt? – Full Wiki Profile of England Woman Cricketer :
Nat Sciver-Brunt (formerly known as Nat Sciver) is a female international cricketer from England. She was born in Tokyo, Japan. She plays for England’s women’s cricket team as an all-rounder. She is a right handed batter and a right-arm medium pacer. In Feb 2023, Nat got picked by Mumbai Indians franchise for the inaugural edition of WPL (Women’s Premier League) for a hefty sum of Rs 3.20 crores.
What is the real age of Nat Sciver-Brunt? How old is she?
Nat Sciver-Brunt was born on 20 August 1992. As of August 2023, she is 30 Years old.
Some Interesting Facts about Nat Sciver-Brunt :
- Nat Sciver-Brunt spent the early days of her childhood in Poland, where she played the women’s league football, and the Netherlands, where she played women’s basketball.
- Nat Sciver was dating her wife Katherine Brunt since 2017 and after having a relationship of 5 long years, the duo finally got married.
- Nat Sciver grew up idolizing former England fast bowler Graham Dilley.
- Nat Sciver-Brunt’s jersey no. is 39.
Career Achievements of Nat Sciver-Brunt :
- Nat Sciver-Brunt was the most expensive player in WPL 2023. She was bought by Mumbai Indians for a massive amount of Rs 3.20 crore (Indian Rupees).
- On 23 October 2013, She became the first England cricketer (male or female) to take a hattrick in an international T20I match, when she took the wickets of Maddie Green, Erin Bermingham, and Frances Mackay of New Zealand women’s cricket team
- She is the first women cricketer to score 1000 ODI runs in less than 1000 balls.
- On 17 November 2016, In an ODI match against Sri Lanka, she put up a partnership of 104 runs for the 7th wicket with Danielle Hazell which became the third-highest partnership for the 7th wicket in an ODI match.
- During ICC Women’s ODI World Cup 2017 on 27 June, In a match against Pakistan, she made a partnership of 213 runs for the 3rd wicket with Heather Knight, which became the highest partnership for the 3rd wicket in an ODI World Cup.
- On 12 July 201, In an ODI match against New Zealand, she made a individual score of 129 runs which became the highest score by any batter at 5th position.
- On 26 February 2020, In a T20I match against Thailand , she puts up a partnership of 169 runs not out for 3rd wicket with Heather Knight and it became the third-highest partnership for the 3rd wicket in a T20I match.
- In June 2022, During a test match against South Africa, she puts up a partnership of 207 runs for the 6th wicket with Alice Davidson-Richards, which became the second-highest partnership for the sixth wicket in a test.
Who is the wife of Nat Sciver-Brunt? Is she a Lesbian?
Nat Sciver-Brunt is a lesbian woman. In May 2022, Nat Sciver married her fellow England women’s cricket teammate Katherine Brunt, Both changed their last name to Sciver-Brunt after getting married, and in January 2023 it was announced that the pair would both use the name in all cricket-related instances.
Family of Nat Sciver-Brunt – Parents and Brother & Sister Names and Details :
Nat Sciver-Brunt’s mother name is Julia Longbottom and she is a British diplomat, was based in Japan at the time of Nat’s birth. Julia is also the Ambassador of the United Kingdom to Japan since March 2021. Nat’s father name is Richard Sciver and he is a is a business executive. Nat also has a sister named Zoe Sciver and a brother, but the name of her brother hasn’t be known yet.
What is the Educational Qualification of Nat Sciver-Brunt?
Nat Sciver-Brunt completed her graduation from Epsom College in Surrey, England. Later on, she studied sports and exercise science at Loughborough University in Leicestershire, England.
Favourite things and hobbies of Nat Sciver-Brunt :
- Apart from cricket, she loves loves playing Hockey and Tennis.
- Her favourite TV show is Grand Designs.
- Her favourite film is Bridget Jones.
Full Biography of Nat Sciver-Brunt :
- Name – Nat Sciver-Brunt
- Full Name – Natalie Ruth Sciver-Brunt
- Nickname – Nat, NSB
- Date of Birth – 20 August 1992
- Age – 30 Years Old (As of August 2023)
- Birthplace – Tokyo, Japan
- Nationality – British National
- Spouse Name – Katherine Sciver-Brunt
- Religion – Christian
- Profession – Cricketer
- Plays for – England, Trent Rockets, Surrey Women, and Mumbai Indians
- Zodiac Sign – Leo
Physical Stats and Body Measurements of Nat Sciver-Brunt :
- Height – 5 Feet and 7 Inches, 170 Centimetres
- Weight – 55 KG, 121 lbs
- Figure Size – 34-30-34
- Bra Size – 34 C
- Waist Size – 30 Inches
- Hip Size – 34 Inches
- Eye Colour – Brown
- Hair Colour – Brown