After a very long wait finally the reveal trailer of next installment in the COD Franchise has been dropped which is titled Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War. The upcoming high octane first person shooter video game has been developed by Treyarch Studios and Raven Software. This 2 min and 27 sec trailer completely focuses on the single player campaign which is based on the CIA operative Russell Adler as he pursues an alleged Soviet spy, Perseus, whose stated goal is to subvert the United States and tilt the balance of power toward the Soviet Union.
As far as the trailer description of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War goes it is as follows, “𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚞𝚝𝚢: 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙾𝚙𝚜 𝙲𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚆𝚊𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚙 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚆𝚊𝚛’𝚜 𝚟𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚐𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚋𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚢 𝟷𝟿𝟾𝟶𝚜. 𝙸𝚗 𝚊 𝚐𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚎-𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛 𝙲𝚊𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚐𝚗, 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚐𝚕𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚢 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚆𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚜, 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚞𝚍𝚜𝚘𝚗, 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚊 𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐.
Multiplayer reveal of Call of Duty Black: Ops Cold War will happen on 9 September 2020 and if you want to try out the Early Access Open Beta then you have to pre order the game otherwise you have to wait a bit longer to get your hands on the Open Beta for all.
Talking about the additional information about Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War :
1. Moscow, Berlin, Vietnam are the locations which will be featured in the game
2. There is going to be a character creator in the game
3. COD Black: Ops Cold War will feature dialogue choices,
4. COD Black: Ops Cold War will have multiple endings
Call of Duty: Black Ops will have 3 different edition which are priced as follows
1. Standard Edition: $59.99 – (XBOX, PS and PC)
2. Cross-gen Bundle: $69.99 – (Consoles Only)
3. Ultimate Edition: $89.99 – (XBOX, PS and PC)
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War is scheduled to release worldwide on 13 November 2020