WWE Superstar Kayden Carter has become a very popular name when it comes to Women’s tag team wrestling and the main reason behind it is her amazing chemistry with her tag partner Katana Chance on NXT 2.0. Kayden’s fan following is growing very rapidly and it appears that she will get called up on the WWE main roster very soon. Well we don’t known when exactly Kayden will receive her main roster call but we know for sure that her future is very bright.
Who is Kayden Carter? – Full Info about WWE Female Wrestler :
Kayden Carter is an American professional wrestler and currently she is working for World Wrestling Entertainment, where she is a active member of NXT 2.0 roster. She is from Winter Park, Florida, United States. As of August 2022, Kayden is NXT Women’s tag team champion along with her partner Katana Chance. She won the title by winning the Fatal-4-Way elimination match by defeating Toxic Attraction on 2 August 2022 episode of NXT 2.0.
What is the real name of Kayden Carter?
Real name of WWE female superstar Kayden Carter is Allyssa Lyn “Lacey” Lane.
Confirmed Age of Kayden Carter – How old is she?
As of August 2022, Kayden Carter is 34 Years Old and she was born on 20 May 1988.
Who is the Boyfriend or Girlfriend of Kayden Carter – Is she dating anyone?
As of August 2022, Kayden Carter is not dating anyone as she is currently focused only on her professional wrestling career.
Is Kayden Carter Single or Married?
As of August 2022, Kayden Carter is completely single as she has not married anyone yet.
Career Achievements of Kayden Carter :
- Kayden Carter is a one time ‘The Crash Women’s Champion’ ( The Crash Lucha Libre).
- Kayden Carter is a one time NXT Women’s tag team champion along with her tag partner Katana Chance.
Who trained Kayden Carter?
Kayden Carter received professional wrestling training from The Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray Dudley and D-Von Dudley) at WWE Performance Center.
Unknown Facts and Hidden Secrets of Kayden Carter :
- Apart from a wrestler, Kayden Carter is also Basketball player as she used to play Basketball for her college Basketball team.
- In 2016, Kayden Carter enrolled in the Team 3D Academy and wrestled regularly for a number of different Florida-based independent promotions.
- In 2017, Rhea Ripley participated in inaugural WWE Mae Young Classic tournament but she got eliminated in second rounder after losing against Dakota Kai.
- In February 2017, Kayden Carter had a tryout at the WWE Performance, after which she was offered a developmental contract. However, a physical examination revealed arthritis in her knee, and the contract was rescinded. Kayden spent four months rehabbing her knee.
- In July 2018, After passing a second physical, Kayden got signed by WWE.
Family of Kayden Carter – Parents and Brother & Sister Names and Details :
Kayden Carter was born to a Jamaican father and Filipino mother but unfortunately names of her parents are not yet known.
Favourite things and hobbies of Kayden Carter :
- Kayden Carter loves doing Cosplays.
- Kayden Carter loves wearing Bandana’s on her head.
- Kayden Carter loves spending time at the beach.
What is the Educational Qualification of Kayden Carter?
Kayden Carter is a college graduate and she completed her graduation from Monroe Community College and Shaw University.
Full Biography of Kayden Carter :
- Ring Name – Kayden Carter
- Real Name – Allyssa Lyn “Lacey” Lane
- Age – 34 Years (As of August 2022)
- Date of Birth – 20 May 1988
- Hometown – Winter Park, Florida, United States
- Nationality – American
- Profession – Professional Wrestler
- Worked for – The Crash Lucha Libre, and WWE
- Zodiac Sign – Taurus
Physical Stats and Body Measurements of Kayden Carter :
- Height – 5 Feet and 2 inches – 157 centimetres
- Weight – 50 KG – 110 lbs
- Figure Size – 33-28-36
- Bra Size – 33 C
- Waist Size – 28 Inches
- Hip Size – 36 Inches
- Hair Colour – Dark Brown
- Eye Colour – Dark Brown
- Shoe Size – 5 US