Shark Tank India Season 2 episode 22 has been telecasted on Sony TV already and we saw a multi shark deal being made with a company that provides maids and babysitters through apps. Later on, a business owner made a pitch for his personalized hair-care products brand and in the end, two founders of a honey making company offered equity to the investors in their firm.
Shark Tank India 2 Episode 22 All Founders Names and Total Money Invested – Full Details :
First Pitch :
- Founders Name – Niharika Jain, Vaibhav Agrawal and Saurav Kumar
- Company Name – Broomees
- Specialised in making – A Platform for hiring trained and reliable house help, maid servent, cooks, and even babysitters in 150+ pin codes across Delhi NCR.
- Asked for – Rs 80 lakhs for 2% Equity
- Final Deal – Rs 1 crore for 3% Equity
- Deal Made With – Peyush Bansal, Namita Thapar, and Aman Gupta
Second Pitch :
- Founders Name – Ayush Varma
- Company Name – Ravel
- Specialised in making – Customised hair care products which are sulfate and paraben-free
- Asked for – Rs 75 lakhs for 2.5% Equity
- Final Deal – Rs 75 lakhs for 10% Equity
- Deal Made With – Anupam Mittal
Third Pitch :
- Founders Name – Hardik Joshi, and Kashyap Joshi
- Company Name – HoneyVeda
- Specialised in making – Pure, natural, and unprocessed Honey in 7 Unique flavours while working to conserve bees.
- Asked for – Rs 75 lakhs for 7.5% Equity
- Final Deal – Rs 50 lakhs for 20% Equity and another Rs 25 lakhs in debt at 12% interest
- Deal Made With – Anupam Mittal and Vineeta Singh