Explosive Indian women’s cricket team opener batter Smriti Mandhana has taken the whole cricketing world by storm. Not only she wears the same jersey number like Virat Kohli but even with her incredible consistency, she has emerged as the biggest and most reliable Indian woman cricketer in the recent past. Smriti’s wicket is currently considered as the most valuable wicket in entire Indian women’s cricket team as she can win any match for her team single-handedly on any given day.
Who is Smriti Mandhana? – Full Wiki Profile of Indian Woman Cricketer :
Smriti Mandhana is an Indian cricketer who plays for India’s International Women’s Cricket team. She is from Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She often plays on the opening slot and Smriti is also known as the poster girl of Indian women’s cricket. In January 2022, the ICC awarded Smriti Mandhana with the prestigious Rachael Heyhoe-Flint Award for the ICC Women’s Cricketer of the Year.
What is the real age of Smriti Mandhana – How old is she?
As of July 2023, Smriti Mandhana is 27 Years old. She was born on 18 July 1996, Thursday.
Is Smriti Mandhana Single or Married?
As of July 2023, Smriti Mandhana is completely single as she has not married anyone yet?
Who is the Boyfriend or Girlfriend of Smriti Mandhana? Is she dating anyone?
As of July 2023, Indian opener Smriti Mandhana is in a romantic relationship with Bollywood singer Palak Muchhal’s brother Palash Muchhal. However, none of them have accepted their relationship in media yet and nor they have ever spoken about their relationship but their sneaking pictures and SM tattoo on Palash’s arm is a proof of their togetherness.
Unknown Facts and Hidden Secrets of Smriti Mandhana :
- Her complete name is Smriti Shriviwas Mandhana.
- Smriti Mandhana’s Jersey number is 18 and it is a very popular jersey number in India as star Indian cricketer Virat Kohli wearing the same Jersey number on his back.
- When Smriti Mandana was 2 Years old, her family moved to Madhavnagar, Sangli in Maharashtra.
- Both her father and brother, Shravan, played cricket at the district-level, for Sangli.
- Smriti Mandhana joined cooking classes when she was in Class 5th and 6th.
- During her childhood, Smriti Mandhana used to play Gully Cricket with boys.
- Smriti Mandhana’s batting style is inspired by former Sri Lankan wicket-Keeper batsman Kumar Sangakkara.
- Smriti Mandhana was the highest paid cricketer in the inaugural edition of WPL (Women’s Premier League 2023). She got picked by RCB (Royal Challengers Bangalore) franchise for a whooping amount of 3.40 crores INR.
Family of Smriti Mandhana – Parents and Brother & Sister Names and Details :
Smriti Mandhana belongs to a Marwari family. Her father Mr. Shrinivas Mandhana is a chemical distributor and he takes care of her cricket programme. Her mother Mrs. Smita Mandhana is in charge of her diet, clothing and other organisational aspects. Her brother Shravan Mandhana is also a cricketer and he often bowls to her in the nets.
What is the Educational Qualification of Smriti Mandhana?
Smriti Mandhana did her schooling from a local private school in Madhavnagar, Sangli, Maharashtra. Later on, Smriti pursued her Bachelors in Commerce from Chintaman Rao College of Commerce, Sangli, Maharashtra.
Favourite things and hobbies of Smriti Mandhana :
- Her favourite cricketers are Virat Kohli and Matthew Hayden.
- Her favourite food is Bhel Puri.
- Her favourite actors are Hrithik Roshan and Karthik Aryan.
- Her favourite singer is Arijit Singh.
- Smriti Mandhana loves cooking.
Full Biography of Smriti Mandhana :
- Full Name – Smriti Shriviwas Mandhana
- Date of Birth – 18 July 1996
- Age – 27 Years Old (As of July 2023)
- Place of Birth – Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Nationality – Indian
- Religion – Hindu
- Caste – Marwari
- Profession – Cricketer
- Zodiac Sign – Cancer
Physical Stats and Body Measurements of Smriti Mandhana :
- Height – 5 Feet and 4 Inches, 162 Centimetres
- Weight – 55 KG, 121 lbs
- Figure Size – 33-27-33
- Bra Size – 33 C
- Waist Size – 27 Inches
- Hip Size – 33 Inches
- Eye Colour – Black
- Hair Colour – Black