Jammu based cricketer Vivrant Sharma has created a lot of buzz in December 2022 after he got picked at the IPL Mini auction for a whooping amount of 2.60 crores Indian rupees. The young all-rounder cricketer was bought by Sunrisers Hyderabad franchise and he got this opportunity after creating havoc in Vijay Hazare trophy matches in the 2022 season as he played a vital role in Jammu and Kashmir journey till quarterfinal.
Who is Vivrant Sharma? Full info about Jammu based Indian cricketer :
Vivrant Sharma is an Indian all-rounder cricketer from Jammu region of Jammu and Kashmir, India. He is a left handed batsman and a right-arm leg spinner and he has represented Jammu and Kashmir team in Ranji Trophy and Vijay Hazare tournaments. Vivrant is all set to make his IPL T20 debut in year 2023 and he will play for Sunrisers Hyderabad franchise.
What is the current age of Vivrant Sharma? How old is he “
As of December 2022, Vivrant Sharma is 23 years old and he was born on 30 October 1999
What are the career records of Vivrant Sharma?
As of December 2022, Vivrant Sharma has played 9 T20s for J&K and has scored 191 runs at an average of 23.87 and a strike rate of 128.18 with his best score being 63. With the ball in hand in T20’s, Vivrant has taken 6 wickets at an economy rate of 5.73.
In List A cricket for Jammu and Kashmir, Vivrant Sharma has a batting average 39.92 in 14 matches with his individual best score of 154*. He has also taken 8 wickets in those 14 games.
Unknown Facts and Hidden Secrets of Vivrant Sharma :
- On 4 November 2021, Vivrant Sharma made his Domestic T20 debut for Jammu and Kashmir team and that match was against Andhra Pradesh.
- Before India’s partition in 1947, his grandfather played hockey for Lahore University team.
- Vivrant’s father initially wanted both his sons to become boxers.
- Vivrant Sharma had a base price of Rs 20 lakhs at IPL Mini Auction but later he got picked for Rs 2.60 crores amount which is 13 times bigger then his base price.
- Vivrant Sharma is a very rare talent because he is a left handed batsman and a right arm leg spinner.
Full Family Background of Vivrant Sharma with father, mother, and siblings names and details :
Vivrant Sharma’s mother passed away in year 2005 and later his father passed away in year 2016. He has an elder brother named Vikrant Sharma and his elder brother trained him to become a cricket because it was his elder brother’s dream to play cricket for J&K and also Indian cricket team but eventually it seems that Vivrant is finally fulfilling the dream of his brother.
Full Biography of Vivrant Sharma :
- Full Name – Vivrant Sharma
- Birthplace – Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir, India
- Age – 23 Years (As of Dec 2022)
- Birth Date – 30 October 2022
- Religion – Hindu
- Nationality – Indian
- Profession – Cricketer
- Played for – J&K Domestic team and Sunrisers Hyderabad IPL team
Physical Stats and Body Measurements of Vivrant Sharma
- Height – 5 Feet and 5 inches – 165 centimetres
- Weight – 65 KG – 143 lbs
- Figure Size – 42-34-36
- Chest Size – 42 Inches
- Waist Size – 34 Inches
- Hip Size – 36 Inches
- Bicep Size – 16 Inches
- Hair Colour – Black
- Hair Length – Short
- Eye Colour – Black