Alexa Bliss makes the important decision as she chose Fiend over Nikki Cross on todays episode of Monday Night RAW. Another round of qualifying matches take place to determine team RAW for Survivor Series. Lana once again got put through the announce desk by Nia Jax despite Mandy Rose and Dana Brooke efforts to save her. Randy Orton teams up with Miz and Morrison to take on Drew McIntyre and the New Day in the main event.
WWE RAW 9 November 2020 Winners and Losers
1. Elias vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Riddle – RAW Survivor Series Men’s Team Second Chance Triple Threat Qualifying Match
Winner – Matt Riddle
Losers – Elias and Jeff Hardy
Before Match – Elias goes to sing a song but pauses because he assumes he is going to be interrupted. Elias plays a few cords then Hardy’s music hits.
During Match – At the start of this match, everyone went for a pin but no one can get a three count. AJ Styles and his bodyguard were watching the match from backstage. Elias catches Jeff Hardy and Matt Riddle with a wrecking ball dropkick. Elias sends Riddle into the barricade. Elias floors Hardy with a lariat as we head into the break.
Back from the break, Elias hits Drift Away on Jeff Hardy. Matt Riddle breaks it up with a broton. Riddle gets a near fall on Elias after a fisherman’s buster. Hardy leaps off Riddle’s back and hits Poetry in motion on Elias. Riddle and Hardy trade strikes. Elias floors Hardy with a knee strike as he sets up a Twist of Fate. Elias tries to leap over Riddle but Riddle picks Elias out of the air and hits Broderek for the win.
2. Lana vs. Shayna Baszler w/Nia Jax – Singles Match
Winner – Shayna Baszler
Loser – Lana
Before Match – Lana was hesitant to walk down the ramp. Seems she knows what’s about to go down in the ring.
Duering Match – Lana jumps on Shayna Baszler’s back as soon as the bell rings. Mandy Rose and Dana Brooke were on commentary. Baszler stomps on Lana’s arm. Lana misses a kick. Baszler lands a kick of her own. Gut wrench suplex by Baszler. Baszler knees Lana in the head. Baszler picks up Lana before the referee counts to three. Baszler puts Lana in the Kirifuda Clutch. Lana taps out.
Post Match – Nia Jax tries to put Lana through the announce desk but Dana Brooke and Mandy Rose stopped her.
3. Matt Riddle and Keith Lee vs. Sheamus and Braun Strowman – Tag Team Special Guest Referee Match (AJ Styles)
Winners – Matt Riddle and Keith Lee
Losers – Braun Strowman and Sheamus
Braun Strowman and Sheamus takes an early advantage, working over Matt Riddle in the corner. Both riddle and Sheamus accidentally hits AJ Styles. Keith Lee and Strowman hit the ring and accidentally crush Styles in a Yeti/Giant sandwich-type deal. Styles’ big associate takes off his sports jackets and climbs into the ring. Lee and Strowman square up as Styles stumbles to his feet as we head into the break.
Back from the beak, Matt Riddle manages to tag in Keith Lee. Lee clears the ring. Lee powerbomb Riddle on top of Sheamus. Lee destroys Braun Strowman with a lariat for a near fall. Sheamus tags in and Brogue Kicks Lee. Riddle surprises Sheamus with a German suplex for a near fall. Sheamus was about to hit the Brogue Kick, Strowman tags himself in. Sheamus Brogue Kicks Strowman off the apron. In the confusion, Riddle rolls up Sheamus for the win.
4. Bobby Lashley (c) w/MVP vs. Titus O’Neil – Singles Match for United States Championship
Winner – Bobby Lashley
Loser – Titus O’Neil
This was basically a squash match as Bobby Lashley Spears Titus O’Neil and locks him in the Hurt Lock. Titus O’Neil taps out.
5. Nia Jax vs. Asuka – Singles Match
Winner – Asuka
Loser – Nia Jax
During Match – Nia Jax’s Survivor Series teammates were at ringside. After a bit of back and forth, Asuka locks Jax in the Asuka Lock. Jax taps out.
Post Match – Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler beats up Mandy Rose and Dana Brooke. Jax put Lana through the announce desk.
6. Ricochet vs. Mustafa Ali w/Retribution – Singles Match
Winner – Mustafa Ali
Loser – Ricochet
Mustafa Ali tells Ricochet that he can save him. Ricochet clocks Ali and gets a near fall. Ali trips Ricochet into the middle rope. Ali works over Ricochet. Ricochet and Ali fight out to the apron. Ricochet lands a head-scissors that sends Ali flying off the apron. As Ricochet was about to get back in the ring, the rest of Retribution swarms around him as we cut to commercial break.
Back from the break, Mustaafa Ali hits a flying neck breaker for a near fall. Ricochet surprises Ali with a dragon suplex. Ricochet destroys Ali with a discus lariat. Ricochet misses a kick. Ali tries a springboard Tornado DDT but Ricochet puts on the breaks. Ricochet reverses it into a northern lights suplex into a brainbuster for a near fall. Ali hits a backstabber off the top rope. Ricochet kicks out. Ali yells at Ricochet. Ricochet decks Ali. Poison ranna by Ricochet. Ricochet dives off the top and lands a spinning splash to all of Retribution. Ricochet misses a phoenix splash. Ali puts Ricochet in the Koji Clutch. Ricochet passes out.
7. Randy Orton, Miz and Morrison vs. Drew McIntyre and The New Day – 6 Man Tag Team Match
Winners – Drew McIntyre and The New Day
Losers – Randy Orton, Miz and Morrison
Drew McIntyre chops Morrison before tagging in Xavier Woods. McIntyre holds Morrison in place so Woods can do the same. Miz tags in and walks into a crossbody by Kofi Kingston. Miz tries to tag in Randy Orton. Orton refuses to tag in. Morrison takes the tag. Kingston walks the ropes and lands a diving ranna on Miz. Kingston lands the cave in on Morrisons. Miz was dumped to the outside. Kingston and Woods both land dives. Orton rolls out of the ring. McIntyre yells for Orton to get in the ringas we head into the break.
Back from the break, Xavier Woods lands the Honor Roll on Miz. Miz takes control after Morrison sneak attacks Woods. Miz and Morrison take turns working over Woods. Woods manages to tag in McIntyre. McIntyre clears the ring. McIntyre suplexes Miz and Morrison at the same time. Orton watches from the floor. McIntyre was burning holes in Orton as he beats up Morrison. McIntyre drops Morrison with the future shock DDT. McIntyre drags Morrison into the corner and begs Orton to tag in. Orton starts to, but eventually just walks away. Morrison rolls up McIntyre. McIntyre kicks out. After a flurry of moves Morrison tries a springboard kick but McIntyre headbutts him out of the air. McIntyre blasts Morrison with the Claymore for the win.
WWE RAW 9 November 2020 All Segments Updates
1. MIZ TV SSegment – Miz tells the WWE Universe that him and John Morrison are teaming with Randy Orton against The New Day and Drew McIntyre. Morrison says big things are happening. Randy Orton marches down to the ring and says he only agreed to be in the match tonight so he can get his hands on McIntyre. Orton says if Miz wants the title the only reason he can get it is using the Money in the Bank briefcase. Orton says Miz must have used his pull at USA Network to pull this off. Miz says they really wanted the match tonight because if the pin the tag champs, they may get a tag title shot. Xavier Woods and Kofi Kingston interrupts. They came to laugh at Miz and Morrison in person. Orton RKOs Kingston. Woods jumps on Miz. McIntyre runs down to the ring and attacks Orton. Miz hits McIntyre in the back with the briefcase. Miz and Morrison push McIntyre into an RKO by Orton. Miz and Morrison celebrate. Orton walks up the ramp but Miz and Morrison follow. Orton glares at Miz before walking away.
2. Backstage, AJ Styles was talking to Adam Pearce. Pearce tells Styles what he said makes sense. Pearce walks away. Charly Caruso asks Styles what he thinks about Riddle joining the team. Styles says Riddle is what the team needed. Sheamus burst in and says Styles is a fool if he thinks Riddle is a good choice. Sheamus says if Riddle steps out of line he’ll kick his head off. Styles says they need to have a team meeting. Charly asks Sheamus how Styles is doing as captain. Sheamus says Styles isn’t his captain. Braun Strowman walks in and says the same.
3. Backstage, Mustafa Ali says Ricochet is a damn fool if he thinks one man can change anything. That is a lie. When Ricochet realizes that, maybe THEY will accept him. The Reckoning (Mia Yim) makes a comment about the laughing green-haired fool (Asuka).
4. Backstage, Drew Gulak walks up to The Hurt Business and says they should let him join. MVP doesn’t look impressed. MVP asks if he is serious. MVP says they appreciate his interest but they aren’t accepting applications right now. Lashley tries to grab Gulak by his tie but it just comes off. The Hurt Business stomp Gulak for GP. R-Truth sneaks in and pins Gulak as a result of which R-Truth wins the 24/7 title.
5. Backstage, Mandy Rose and Dana Brooke tells Lana if she wants to help then she needs to stay out of their way.
6. In Ring Segement – AJ Styles was in the ring with his very tall friend. Styles says they are having a team meeting tonight. Styles introduced everyone while sucking up to each of them as much as possible. Styles admits that last night got off to a rocky start. That’s just because they were missing the final piece of the puzzle. The missing piece was Matt Riddle. Keith Lee cuts Styles off and says Styles cheap shotted him last week so he owes him one. Sheamus calls Lee a hypocrite because he attacked him last week. Riddle tries to play peacekeeper. Riddle makes a joke about Sheamus’ face being red. Styles tries to motivate everyone by putting over the SmackDown Team. Styles says if they don’t want to lose they have to work together to be the best of the best. Styles calls himself team captain and everyone says he isn’t the captain. Styles says he got Pearce to book a tag match with Strowman teaming with Sheamus to face Lee and Riddle. Styles is going to be the special guest referee.
7. Backstage, Angel Garza says women deserve a man like him. No other man matches up. Before he gives
8. Backstage, Nikki Cross comes to AAlexa Bliss and tells her that its time to choose between Nikki and Fiend. Alexa Bliss says I choose him and walks away.
9. Backstage, Adam Pearce tells Randy Orton he has to defend his title against Drew McIntyre next week. Orton yokes up Pearce and complains. Pearce says he is just the messenger.